When you access your local Social Prescribing Service you will be allocated a Link Worker who will be able to support you to explore new services, activities and therapies enabling you to have more control over your own health and well-being.
Do you need support with any of the following?
- Loneliness & Isolation
- Health & Lifestyle choices
- Mental Health (Anxiety, Depression, Stress)
- Carer/relative with concerns
- Living with Long-Term Health conditions
- Bereavement & Loss
- Housing issues
- Money worries
- Employment support
- Education access
- Living Independently support
- Access to local community
Contact your G.P Practice today to find out more about the Social Prescribing Service and how it can work for you …